24/12/2016

Merry Christmas!


Christmas draws nearer and right now I'm more than happy to just curl up in front of the tree, with family, good food, laughter and a film. The warming glow from the Christmas tree only adds to the comfort I feel at this time of year, but I'm also very aware that this year can be very difficult for a lot of people, and there will be those who are dreading the upcoming holidays. So I really hope that everyone who is reading this has a safe time over the holiday period, whether you celebrate any type of religion over this festive period or not, and remember if you are going through a difficult time at the moment, or are struggling in any way, know that you are not alone and I'll be thinking of you all as we move into 2017.

Apologies too for radio silence on this blog recently. We had some unexpected family news at the beginning of the week which was quite shocking, and upsetting, and I needed to take a few days as we weren't sure what was happening. Thankfully though, things have calmed and everyone is doing OK now, which is all we want just before Christmas arrives. So thank you for your patience and your kind words on my last post, they meant a lot, and I'll be visiting blogs for a proper catch-up after Christmas has passed, so I will catch up with you all then. 

Mostly, I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and I'll be back on here blogging next Wednesday, the 28th, and Friday, the 30th, before I switch across to my new blog. I'll have another mini post with the link to it up on New Year's Day, so take care and enjoy the weekend!

Natasha
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Catching up on blogs today, don't think I've seen your last post yet. Glad to hear everyone is OK, I'm sorry you had an upsetting time <3 if you need to chat my DMs and email are open to you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas lovely! I'm also loving family time :) xo

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Tasha, sending you lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great one, my sister and I are about to go out and see what menace we can cause

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your news worked out okay and you were able to enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Tasha, and glad to hear your family news smoothed over just in time for Christmas.

    How exciting starting the new year with your blog all switched over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely christmas Tasha. Sorry I'm very late saying so but we escaped for Christmas this year and didn't have wifi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big hug from me in Holland. Sometimes'this time is a bit hard for people and I am glad you are writing about it a bit. Thankful your news worked out okay. How are you now?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha