28/12/2016

Holiday Haze


I think I end up sharing these 'snowflake shadows' each Christmas but they're probably my favourite thing about my room when the festive season gets here. It's the day after Boxing Day as I am typing this, and I am feeling relaxed, full of good food and anxiously awaiting the start of the new year as I try to recover from what has been a difficult last few months in my part of the world, but, while this year has been a tough one, I won't let my optimism slide and I am looking forward to brighter and better things come 2017. So for the rest of the week I'm enjoying some free time, catching up on some reading, making some art and enjoying my snowflake shadows for a little longer before I take them down.

I'm linking up with Sue for (Almost) Wordless Wednesday today.


Hope you're all enjoying your week so far.

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. It seems like 2016 has been rubbish for many of us! It was a good year for me either so lets hope 2017 brings better thins all round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadows of all your different snowflakes :) !
    I see you have a paper chain too! Both things are so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon there will be real snowflakes about, which will make my cycling to work no fun at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!
    Thanks, Tasha, for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-church-of-pater-noster.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo :) I made paper snowflakes in uni with my housemates, I'll have to do it in my flat again next year! I hope 2017 is better for you and brings amazing things, you deserve allll the good things!

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully festive. Here's hoping 2017 brings you and yours all the best Tasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha