30/12/2016

December Clouds

I took these photos during the week before Christmas, but haven't gotten around to sharing them until now. I loved the way the cloud drifted aimlessly across the sky. It was such a calm moment in-between the calamity of Christmas planning and general life madness that I felt relaxed like I hadn't been for a long time. Watching the skies gently shift, I thought these would be the perfect photos to share as a calming reminder of winter's natural as everyone decompressed after the holiday season and we begin to look towards the New Year and the days ahead.

So, if like me, you often need a moment or two just before the festivities of New Year's Eve begin, then I hope these calming, winter blue skies and white clouds will help. I won't write much more as I want these photos to speak for themselves, but I hope you can all take 5 minutes just to breathe and relax before jumping into the weekend, and remember, it's OK to take 5 minutes for yourself, have a break, and let your mind drift for a moment, just like these clouds.







I'm linking up with Jen for Photo Friday today.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, that you've all enjoyed a fantastic Christmas or festive period, depending on what / if you celebrate or not and that you enjoy your New Year's Eve and the weekend as we start a new year. Here's hoping 2017 will bring with it plenty of opportunity, good times, new experiences, fun and above all happiness. There will be one more post from me here, all about the new blog, links to it and a final farewell to Through Tasha's Camera on New Year's Day, but until then, drink, be merry and have lots of fun, and Happy New Year!

See you all then!

Natasha
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Some beautiful sky scenes shared here Tasha, but I also love the words you've shared regarding taking a step back and relaxing. Looking at the sky is actually one of the ways I take a few minutes to myself; very relaxing for sure.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures were just what I needed, they really did help clear my head for a moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, Tasha. I find myself gazing up at clouds all the time wishing I had my camera with me to capture them (my family think I'm nuts!).
    #PhotoFriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking pictures of the clouds, sunsets, just the sky in general... It is very calming, but I won't be able to do that for a couple of months or a rare, warm day! When that day comes I'll be posting photos of the sky, trees and of course my cats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching clouds XD I find it really peaceful :) I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just me or is that cloud in the last photograph like the dragon in the Never Ending Story?

    As you know I love cloud watching, waiting to see what appears in the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cloud formations! Very calming!
    Wishing you a very happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! I'm so excited to hear about your new blog and to continue following along with your adventures next year!

    I love these clouds, they are so very calming and perfect for my Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! These are some lovely photos, and I'm looking forward to the details of your new project! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha